Psychiatric & Psychotherapy Clinic
Call M-F 9am - 5pm to schedule. Evening and Saturday appointments available.
- treatment for addictions, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), personality disorders, psychotic disorders, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and most mental health diagnoses
- behavioral health and/or AODA assessments
- psychiatric consultation and medication management for children, adolescents and adults
- individual psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults
- alcohol/substance abuse counseling
- EAP services or assistance with work-related problems
- evening and Saturday appointments
We provide a variety of services including:
We accept most commercial insurances, Tricare, Medicare, Medicare/Medicaid and Medicaid UBH or Anthem HMO. Many insurance companies require prior-authorization for behavioral health services. If you are unsure of your behavioral health benefits, you may contact Psychiatric & Psychotherapy Clinic for further direction or simply contact your insurance.
Click the following links to take a free online screening:
Important: Please read.
Be aware that the screenings are links to external websites, and confidentiality cannot be ensured. Please read the website's terms for confidentiality, or simply complete the screening manually versus electronically. Screenings can be helpful but are not intended to take the place of a clinical diagnosis obtained by a trained professional. If you are unsure of what you are feeling or experiencing, consider scheduling an appointment for an assessment.